Do not lay up for yourselves treasure on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time Out for Tea...



Tea Parties are such a wonderful event in our home, It sometimes can be a silly party of bears & dolls, other times just each other and good conversation.




 
However silly or serious the topic of discussion I can't help but wonder if my babies will remember these times and cherish them as I already do. They are growing up so fast, I keep trying to push pause, but my remote must be broken ;)
  


Check out this awesome Give-away from Raising Homemakers today here

No comments:

Post a Comment