Do not lay up for yourselves treasure on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Girl...


a girlfriend of mine from co-op wore the cutest spring outfit last week & I thought Sissy would look oh so cute in it :) so I traveled over to her blog here and linked up to get the inspiration to make this little outfit. now I will admit, I didn't use a pattern, I just tend to eyeball it most of the time ;) but oh my goodness she just loves this set & I figure we can dress it up w/ a ruffled sweater or just throw on some sandals and head to the beach. She says "mama, it feels so soft"










I wish I would've gotten a better pic of the skirt but I just couldn't zoom in past that
sweet little face (: ... thanks Stef for the idea we love it, yes we, I got enough material to make mommy a matching set as well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment