Do not lay up for yourselves treasure on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gulp, ready or not...

ok so I've really been wanting to start this for quite some time now but not sure if I wanted to publish my thoughts or really be judged as to how my words come across. You see I tend to say things sometimes without my filter, and not that I intend on being mean at all but my tone or choice of words aren't always the most eloquent. I digress. So the purpose of this blog is for me to have an outlet to share the "random mommy thoughts" that run through my mind or many of my wonderful ideas that I forget before follow through can even attempt to take place. I hope to gain some insight from other blogs I have begun following as well as share anything I have learned along the way, make some new friendships, deepen others, or maybe just share some recipes from time to time. we'll just see how it goes, ok?

1 comment:

  1. You just know I had to be your first "follower" for your new blogspot! I see that you found a great title for your blog and I look forward to keeping up with you! I must admit, I won't really read the sewing and recipe blogs, but I do love to sample your cooking! lol I Love You and thank God for placing you in my life!

    ReplyDelete